January 16, 2017

Dockatot Review




The Dockatot is an amazing product and how I wish it existed when I had my first baby.
When your a mother it is very useful to find items that help your baby and yourself either to get things done or even get some rest. When I received the Dockatot Deluxe I was so anxious to try it out. The Dockatot helps your baby feel more comfortable and its design to feel like if they are still in the mothers womb. It was very essential for me because you can put the Dockatot pretty much anywhere. I would place it next too me in bed, on the carpet, on the sofa and even on the kitchen table. The Dockatot is convenient for traveling, it has a separate plastic cover so you can take it anywhere.




The Dockatot comes in two different sizes. The Deluxe and the Grand; for the deluxe its for newborns up to nine months and as for the grand its for nine months up too thirty six months. The Dockatot has an adjustable opening on the bottom so when the baby grows is has space for their growing little legs.
The Dockatot is also great for tummy time. Their are separate covers for the Dockatot with different cute designs to choose from and of course they are washable. All mother are concerned of our baby's safety and the Dockatot is 100% breathable. I love the Dockatot and highly recommend it.






I had the pleasure to work with Dockatot and Finn and Emma. I will be having a review on Finn and Emma soon. Thank you for reading be free to leave a comment or if you have any question.




Get $10 off on the Dockatot :
http://dockatot.refr.cc/QHVS7HB




Sailor blue outfit can be found on Finnandemma.com
Get 15% off by using the link
http://finnandemma.refr.cc/TQZHPRC

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...