January 9, 2017

Winter Night Time Skin Care Routine



To start of I have extreme dry skin during winter to the point where my skin starts peeling, I am also acne prone. For years I have struggled in finding the right products for my skin. I finally found items that definitely work for me. I need products that prevents my skin from getting acne, help my dry skin and prevent wrinkles. To remove my face and eye makeup I use the Neutrogena oil free eye makeup remover and towelettes their the best for removing my makeup I have tried other products, but this are my too go products .For my cleanser I have used the Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Cleanser/ Mask for years and it has never disappointed me. Once in a while I would use the Clear Pore oil-eliminating astringent only when I have a stubborn pimple. Another acne treatment that is my holly grail is the clean and clear advantage acne spot treatment I have been using this product since high school, highly recommend it. once I am done with my acne treatments I would apply my Lancome visionnaire Serum, this product is amazing! it helps the texture on my skin. For moisturizers I alternate with two, every other day I would use the Lancome Visionnaire Multi Correcting Cream and the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream. For the days that my skin needs extra care with moisture I would use the Tatcha Pure cleansing oil. I do love using masks, but for me I need to be very careful do to some mask brake me out, but I love using Asian name brand sheet masks, they don't brake me out and actually work. For my eye cream I have been enjoying the Aphrodite olive oil eye cream. Thats sums up my winter skin care routine.I really hope you lovelies enjoyed today's post.







Get money back when you shop!
https://www.ebates.com/r/YAZAVE?eeid=28187


















No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...