August 29, 2016

August Ipsy Bag





The Ipsy Bag for the month of August I really liked it, The bag is too cute and all the products that came in it I loved it upset one item. I have never tried any products form Winky Lux, On this months  I was able to try their Diamond powder for about a week and I was not a fan of it. It sure fooled me the texture was so buttery, it was pigmented, but whenever I applied the product it made my T-zone so oily and I have dry skin, this product was just a complete fail for me.

Winky Lux ($20)






I only own one product from the brand Pacifica and its a matte Lip stick which I really like. I have tried this bronzer ( sundream lotus bronzer in the color sun kissed) and its great. It bronzes your face very beautiful and the packaging is too cute as well.

Pacifica Beauty ($12)






I get super excited every time I get high end makeup on my glam bag. It cosmetics is one of my favorite higher name brands. This eyeliner feels super smooth when I glide it on. I have not yet tried it on the waterline, but if it actually stays put it will be my  most favorite. I did noticed that it wont smear if you applied water, but with soap and water it will come off, so in my opinion I don't feel its 100% water poof, but it its a great product and it comes in other colors as well.

It Cosmetics ($22)






Let me just just tell you I am a lippie junkie and when I get lip products in my bag I get super excited. I love the color (k bye) and you cant never have enough taupe, nudes lippies. This liquid lipstick feels good, not sticky, its not completely matte but it is nice. So happy for the full size product

Trust fund beauty ($22)







Who doesn't like a great hair mask? I sure do especially when it has argan in it. I tried this product already and with one use it actually made my hair feel a little healthier just imagine if I use it for a longer period of time. The product it self is a good size and  I can't wait too continue to use it.


 Luseta Beauty ($29)







Liquid Lipstick, Eyeliner, Powder, Bronzer Swatches 


No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...