November 3, 2013

Polka Red





Where has the time gone? its already November. I love fall just because of the layering and cozy clothing. Unfortunately California weather is usually always on the warmer side that is why I was able to wear this outfit. This outfit is perfect for a businesses type of work, a date or in my case I wore it to church.
I hope you enjoyed this outfit.

A donde se fue el tiempo? Ya es Noviembre. Y me encanta este tiempo de otono para poner capas de ropa y para estar acogedor. pero desafortunadamente aqui en california el clima es mas calido. Por eso me desedi de usar este conjunto. que por sierto es perfector para un trabajo, una sena romantica o en mi caso ir a una reunion. Espero y que disfrutaron de este conjunto. 












OUTFIT DETAILS 

Top:f21/ Skirt:unknown/ Heels:zara/ Blazer:f21/ Bag: MK/ Necklace: Thrifted 


No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...