June 26, 2011

Vintage Purple Blazer with leopard

On friday i went out with my husband to have dinner and go shopping at target, and i decided to wear this vintage blazer its so nice i love the color. and i wore a white tank and white shorts with my leopard weadges. I hope you enjoy this post and dont forget to show LOVE =D .








                                                            OUTFIT:
 Blazer:vintage, Top/Shorts: F21, Weadges:lulus.com, Purses: korean online store,neckless:gift,watch:burlingtons,bracelet:claires.







13 comments :

Catalina said...

cute outfit!love how you paired everything together <3

Alicia said...

Your leopard sandals, I love!!! I have a weakness for animal prints!

Cari said...

cute outfit and yes the color of that blazer is gorgeous

http://caricollazo.blogspot.com

gurlygirl30 said...

SO CUTE. LOVE YOUR TOE POLISH!!

Fabrizia said...

In love with your blazer!! What a wonderful color!!!Come back soon to my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

http://cosamimetto.blogspot.com/

Amanda said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm following now :)

I absolutely adore your shoes- they are amazing.

lasophia said...

I love vintage blazers! Way to rock it with the leopard shoes to Target! Te ves bien bonita!

Sophia
http://lasophialasophia.blogspot.com

Hilda Madrigal said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your blazer PURPLE!!!! & your leopard wedges!!! AMAZING LOOK!

Marie said...

I like the purple with the whites.:D

Loving your wedges!:D


***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

r.alsharif said...

you look gorgeous! :D

Unknown said...

those shoes are to die, fore,
cute blazer

Inez of Style Chic 360 said...

Those shoes are fab. Love that purple blazer too! You look great!

Ronnie Aitken said...

I love searching for animal printed Clarks shoes online because I love tiger prints. Your wedge looks extraordinary and I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...