April 22, 2011

My OOTW

I have been absent and i have not been updating my blog, i didnt have a whole bunch of time to take many pics. so i decided to take a pic of each day of the week from apirl 18-22 of 2011 i hope you enjoy
and thanks for visting my blog
xoxox


                                                                         MONDAY

Top:burlingtons (old)
Shorts:burlingtons (old)
weadge: burlingtons (old)
Fadora: F21

TUESDAY

Dress/belt: kohls (old)
Blazer:Target (old)
Shoes: F21

WENSDAY

excuse the mess
Romper:F21
Shoes:target
watch: target

THURSDAY

Top:F21
Denim: Burlingtons(old)
weadge: Target




1 comment :

Anonymous said...

awww look how cute you look!
I got the same F21 red pumps with the bow in the back!
Im so sad we dont wear the same size shoe :-(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...