April 21, 2011

Collective Haul part 1



Hey thier my lovelys  i know i have not been posting anything on my blog, but i was sick and so was my son. In this video i was still a little sick, but i have to keep posting right =D so yes this stuff i had for over a month and some new purcheses, i have part two haul that ill be posting soon ok Hope you enjoy, i do have OOTD's coming really soon.
thanks for visiting 
xoxox

p.s the video died on me , but the last item was the last thing so you were not missing much .lol

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

WHere do i start!!! i love your the CR blazer, the hm top, and the high waited pants.

I also think with the hot pink blazer if you think its too grandma looking change the buttons and take off the shoulder pads and it will updated it for sure.


Cant wait to see how you style them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...