November 17, 2010

outfit of the day * 11/13/10 *

I went to a party on saterday with my family and it was a hat party. I tryed to match my hat with my top. the shorts that i have on was a great deal at jcpenny i got them at the sales rack for $3,  im also going to post a pic of my handsome baby.


Top: candies.com
Cardigan: target
shorts: jcp.com
leggings: macys
booties: fashion store
jewlary/hat: burlingtons
                                              
My baby doesnt like to take pic's
but i think he looks so cute.
His oufit is from
Burlingtons
Shoes: target on sale
for $5.
Hat: childrens place



Thanks for vising my blog, and dont ferget, im interested at your comments.
                                                                                                                                            

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...