November 13, 2010

Afordable price.

I love shopping, but sometimes, i cant really be in style and buy expensive clothes so i like to look around at many stores and see if i can find what im looking for at a good price..

Steve Madden boots $25
I like to shre classic simple boots
with skirts for church .



                                                    Black shorts from
                                                       H&M only $7



.




My leather jacket, well not really leather, but
i got this jacket at burlingtons for $20
and i just love it, I post a pic of me
wearing it with my green combat boots.
                                        
                                                                           

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...