November 3, 2012

Feminine with a little edginess


 Crochet Shorts have been on my list for a very long time. I couldn't find the perfect ones until one day. I found this cream shorts; they are super comfortable. I went out to dinner with the hubby and i wanted to look a little relax yet chic and mix feminine with a little edgy. I wore the shorts with a sheer black button up top, I added a faux leather jacket with some black pointy heels with a statement necklace and my hair on a bun.  I hope you enjoy this outfit of the day. Thank you for reading and for your comments.














OUTFIT DETAILS:

   Top: Local boutique
Shorts: Local Boutique
Necklace: gofavor.com
Heels: Zara
Jacket: F21 

1 comment :

Likewhatyouwearin' said...

love those crochet shorts, lucky you found one. I have been looking for it and still no luck.
great pictures!!

want to follow each other? :)

likewhatyouwearing.blogspot.in

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...