August 1, 2011

Target and Elf Haul.

Two weeks ago i went shopping for no reason, i went to target and i went crazy shopping, they had awesom discounts extremly cheep. Then i oder a few stuff at elf.com i hope you enjoy my haul.
thanks for visiting, and dont ferget to show some love..=D

                                                                   TARGET




this were also $4

 Two of this nail polishes will be in my giveaway







                                                                       ELF PRODUCTS









                                                       I finally got some red jeans that fit amazing i got them at my local fashion store, at a great price..


















16 comments :

Unknown said...

Omg you got such great deals on all the stuff so jelly.

Adriana said...

I love the flower print shoes! They are super cute. Seems like you got a lot of good deals :] thelittlepetite.blogspot.com

Cari said...

I should go to Target more often. :)

http://caricollazo.blogspot.com

Melanie said...

I have those wedges from Target & they are sooooo comfy!! You'll love them :) I've also been looking for those yellow flats but still haven't been able to find any :( Great purchases!

AlbeeLucky said...

Great haul! I love those little floral flats, I can't believe the prices. Loving the gold shadow. I didn't know elf had something with such good color payoff.
xx- AlbeeLucky.blogspot.com

MsRinz said...

Love those shoes!!!

Unknown said...

Great finds mama and thanks for sharing them with us. Target is my and always will be my favorite store!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Mori con los zapatos y el pantalon! Estan hermosos! Y super enconomicos!

Super buenas compras todas!
Me antojaste con tus zapatos :P

Un abrazo
Meli
http://inlove12.blogspot.com

Shasie said...

One can really clean house at Target. I love when they have those great sales!

Shasie of Live Life in Style
Wrinkle In Time Vintage Giveaway

Blanca1018♥ said...

You got some amazing shoe deals!
Makes me want to run and check my local Target ASAP!

Thanks for sharing girly!

I wanna be fierce said...

Great deals. I've gotta make it to Target.

-Shakiyla

Tenaca said...

Wow you got alot of great stuff for an amazing price! Those brown wedges are so cute! <3

Top Style Advice said...

I love all of the shoes!! I cannot believe the prices, Thats crazy! You could never get anything like that in the UK.

www.topstyleadvice.com

Faith said...

such great prices & awesome buys ... i have to go to Target!

Kristen said...

Wow those shoes are all sooo cute and those insane deals make them even better! Great score!

Alicia said...

I need to get to target!! Great finds girl!

Alicia
Http://chica-fashion.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...