May 6, 2011

5 ways to mix and match a maxi dress




I do want to mention this was not a best video, but because i have little time and i this time was the perfect opportunity to do this viedo, So yes my hair was bad and i was really tired because i had to do this viedo like three times. but i hope you enjoy and get some tips, comment below if you guys like it and want to see more similer viedos =D
thanks for watching
xoxox



1st outfit Jean jacket discounted store,fadora f21, bag f21,sandals target
2nd outfit chunky neckless F21,ring F21, bangels F21 wedges dolce vita for target
3rd outfit clutch F21,bracelet & ring F21 earrings super old
4th outfit neckless & ring is from cancun,bracelet 99 cent store
5th outfit belt old clutch and heels from F21

4 comments :

Carmen Porcel said...

Great video! Thank you!
xxx
Carmen.

Anonymous said...

I love the way you styled the dress! Especially when you tucked in the front and made it longer in the back!!

Awesome job!!!!


xoxo,
Lupe

Ria S said...

I like the first outfit :) It's simple but chic...

AlbeeLucky said...

Hi doll, I love this video. I think you did a great job showing how far switching up accessories can take a dress. Thanks for following by blog and I'm following right back. I was thinking about doing a limited run of my clutches and have my readers take first pick. Maybe it will happen in the next few weeks.

xo-AlbeeLucky.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...