February 20, 2011

Make up and fashion HAUL and review!!

I bought beauty broducts as well as clothing and shoes.I acumilated all this proucts in about two or three weeks.  I hope you enjoy

I love this prodcut, first time using it and
it does set your make up. Really rcomend it.
$30

This toner i like also and its all natrual
even better for your skin. I bouth  this
at walgreens.
$8

I bought this nail polish at target. The nyc and WNW
nail polish were on clearance. and the mint color
is from revelon i love the pink and mint color.

I thought ill share this with you, i bought this
key chain in a japanese store and its hello kitty.
$4

I bought this shoes at target, I cant say enought of this
shoes they are asome, thier in a pinky color and
i am slo going to buy the tan color i love wadge
shoes. 29.99

This shorts were on sale on pacsun i dont shop
thier but for some reason i decided to go for it.
$8

My fav. purchase has been this
romper from F21 they are sold out
on thier website, but you might find
them on stores
$15

I love jean jackets, they are a good piece to have
i bought this at my local boutique
$5
(what a steal)



This shoes are great for spring and summer
cant wait to use them.
$20




Hop all of you enjoyed this post, and dont ferget to comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...